IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

GENTRY HUMPHREY......JORDAN BRAND.


Daniel (KN Shop), Natasha, Gentry (JB) , Yannick
Gentry signing my Sole collector issue.
Gentry signing my Jordan Bball

Signed AJ XX3 by GH


Gentry Humphrey from famed Jordan Brand was in the MTL. last week for a tour of our lovely city and a glimpse of what our city has to offer. I had an opportunity to hang out and chill with GH. Super-nice guy who is very insightful and has some serious behind the scenes story about his experience @ JB and the people and Athletes that he deals with on a daily basis. Gentry was given a tour of Montreal and it's sights, retail spaces and Restaurants. The highlight of his trip was a quick Q&A @ KN shop in Laval. Gentry had a 40 Minute Q&A and Signing for all the people who attended. Prizes were given out and food and drinks were served. A great event that was really successful and ground-breaking for our city. I got a few things signed and also was honoured to have Gentry hangout @ 1 of the Hot spots that I spin @ in MTL called MEDGRILL.

For more pics and info checkout MarcusTroy.com

Gentry MTL photos

No comments:

Post a Comment