IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UNDFTD FITTED.



I'm not a huge fan of fitted caps nowadays, but I was a serious FittedFreak back in the days. I must have had 40 fitted caps back in 1990-92. I'm talking Negro League Baseball teams, NCAA, MLB & MLB farm teams, NFL & NBA. Usually rocked with a pair of Nikes and either a Champion sweater or Ralph Lauren Polo outfit. Ahhhhh the good old days.

Undefeated drops some freshness for the dome and comes with a AJ4 inspired cap that I definitely would LOVE 2 have. UNDFTD remains the most consistent store/in-house label that brings simple, quality products that represent a mix of sports, music, art and fashion.

via:Hypebeast

"Inspired by the iconic Air Jordan IV’s intricate rubber paneling, Undefeated works up another fitted release entitled The Murdered. Utilizing New Era’s industry-leading platform, the Los Angeles-based implement that textiles upon the traditional wool 59Fifty uppers. Two colorways are set to drop including a tonal black and white version. Available this coming Saturday April 4th at all UNDFTD Chapter and webstores."

No comments:

Post a Comment