IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Friday, April 24, 2009

THE AIR YEEZY KILLER!!!


This pair (minus the colorway) kills the Air Yeezy. I would rather rock these than the Futuristic-Frankenstein-like Yeezy's. If these came out in the same colorways as the Yeezy's and had a Huge Strap on them, it would be a wrap. If it were the Air Jayzy the Internet would crash!! I'm usually not a Hater when it comes to kicks, but the Madness that the Yeezy's caused was IMO un-warranted. But Kanye is a Beast when it comes to Hyping-up stuff - "ALL EYES ON ME" syndrome.

I remember this model from back in the days, right beside the Basketball kicks on the wall. Usually possessing gum outsoles and solid white/grey colorways with an accent color. Classics!!!

via:sneakernews

No comments:

Post a Comment