IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DAMN YOU JD SPORTS!!!!



I wanna know who is the creative director for JDSports out of the UK. The person or people from JD Sports who directly deal with Nike are some of my favorite people!! And I don't even know them. They consistently put out colorways that are HOT. Often sticking to OG colorways or drawing inspiration from Nike Classics. A recipe that an OG sneakerhead loves and can never get enough of. Nike North America needs to look to JDSports and CO.jp (concepts japan) for more ideas or releases. I need a serious hook-up from someone across the pond to help me track these down. I guess I will try ebay.

"The Air Max Light has long been overshadowed by more prominent Air Max classics, but after taking a look at the new colorways that have been popping up lately, there is a good chance that we will be seeing a lot more of this classic style on people’s feet. Yesterday, we showed you three very nice new Air Max Light colorways that will be hitting stores next month, but now we get news that this White/Dark Grey/Max Orange edition has just been released. The shoe features a suede Light Grey/Dark Grey upper with a White mesh toe box and bright Max Orange accents giving it something of an Infrared Air Max 90 feel, but maintaining its own personality. A clean white midsole and white laces complete the look, making this Air Max Light colorway one of the best we’ve seen. If you agree, you can get over to JDsports now to pick up a pair, because they will be the only store to receive this exclusive colorway."

via:sneakernews

No comments:

Post a Comment