IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FINALLY....AN ALL-NEW AIR MAX!!!!

Some more dopeness from the Swoosh!! These Air Max look phenomenal!! The Colorway is delicious. I'm a sucker for metallic, so these are right up there. Supreme comfort in full-length are max cushioning. Lightweight flywire technology!! These are gonna be HUGE. I need me a pAIR for sure!!!

via: Hypebeast

"Nike Running makes a comeback this year with an all-new model for 2009 alongside a wide selection of quality retro releases. The latest addition to the iconic Air Max franchise features an implementation of Nike’s cutting edge Flywire technology coupled with the traditional full-length Air Max cushioning and a classic neutral grey/volt colorway."

No comments:

Post a Comment