IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NISSAN 370Z NISMO.....VROOOOOOOM!!

This car looks fast sitting still. I would love 2 test drive this on a track and see what it can do, but I would probably roll it or smash into guard rails. The "Z" series by Nissan has always been 1 or my favorite cars, way back in the early 80's 'til today. Designs are cutting edge and eventual classics. I would buy this car if I had the loot!!!

via: Acquire

"Things are busy over at the 370Z division at Nissan, today they just unveiled both the Nismo 370Z as well as the 370Z Roadster. The Nismo will be featuring a tuned version of the stock model's 3.7 liter engine bringing the total horsepower to 350 versus the original's 332. On the other end of the spectrum is the Roadster version of the 370Z which uses a folding soft top and a much sleeker profile than the original 350Z. Image of the 370Z Roadster after the jump. Link / Source"

No comments:

Post a Comment