IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CAN'T STOP THE CROOKS!!! 12 Oz. DOMINANCE!!!

I stopped by to see my Friends @ 12 Oz.  Always great to see the guys and catch up on things.  Steve-O, Hugo, J-fred and Matt are top notch guys who are always on top of their game and are Leaders of the Industry!!  A HUGE shout out to the whole 12 Oz. family and crew for always supporting me and allowing me to Represent them to the fullest.  Can't stop the Crooks!!!

Here's a few pieces they hooked me up with and look forward to rocking this spring.   Many Thanks!!!


V-necks are a MUST!!!  especially for spring/summer!!!
Raw denim, Belt and Gingham Button-up L/S shirt.  Mandatory!!!




Spring K-Way like jacket for the April/May showers.  My favorite piece!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment