IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MARC ECKO EASTER WEEKEND LAUNCH @ PROMENADE ST-BRUNO.

Here are a few pics from the 4-day in-store Dj set that I put down.  Really good time with tons of foot traffic and friendly people.  Store looks really dope with some Rich Dark Wood and the really kool Rhino that I want for my crib.  Shouts to all the people who came through to say Hi and listen to my beats.  J-fro held it down on the Thursday night and dropped some dopeness for the ears.


I want this Rhino for the entrance for my crib.  Mighty!!! 
You know I had to have something nice and comfy on my feet since I stand a lot for spinning.  Atmos Air Max 1 Elephrint.

My Dj set-up.
My personal Mascot and side-kick.....MAGNUM the MIGHTY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment