IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OOOPS, I DID IT AGAIN......


Okay so I can understand a Hybrid trainer 1 mashed-up with an AM90, it doesn't really hit home. But now you've gone too far!! Now it's personal!! I'm a HUGE fan of both the Air Max and Air Trainer 1. This Hybrid is horrendous. There, I said it!! I like the Idea that both the AT1 and Am1 are from 1987 and that they are 2 classics from the past, but it's just NOT right. Oh well, call me a purist or OG old goat, but I can't stomach this. I guess for me to really appreciate a hybrid or fusion, the outcome must be better than the OG pairs. If you take 2 or 3 pairs and mash them together, please make sure the results are better than each pair standing alone. Doesn't that make cents (sense)......you get the idea!!!

Thank God these are samples!!!!

sneakernews

No comments:

Post a Comment