IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

THROW YOUR ROLLIES IN THE SKY....

......Wave 'em side to side and keep your hands high!!! -Biggie


Here's a photo of my wedding band and my latest wristwatch acquisition. Stainless Steel Submariner Date. I got the Rolex SS SubDate about 3 months ago (big shout out to my boy Josh and Everest Boutique - Bobby) and was able to get it after working extra gigs, selling some of my sneakers (Thanks 2 FCNY - Jeff & Esco for helping sell my kicks), money contributions from friends and family (especially my Wife). I've worn it everyday since the day I bought it. It's become my favorite watch to wear out the 5 timepieces that I own.

I was told by a really good friend of mine, who I've known for quite a while, that a man needs only 3 watches in his lifetime. Here is the list in his order:

  1. Panerai (Any model that fits your budget - I chose a Destro Luminor Base SS)
  2. Rolex (Any model that fits your budget - I chose the Submariner pictured above)
  3. Patek Philippe - (By the time you get to this timepiece, you won't need to budget this purchase - I would go with the Grand Complication

He owns all 3 watches and a few other notable wrist watches that would make your eyes pop. He told me that "You can't go wrong with any of these watches and ultimately it's up to you to decide which watch best suits your lifestyle and needs."

So I've manage to get 2 of the the 3 listed, but I won't be getting the Patek for quite a while. 1nce I make my 1st million, only then will I be able to buy 1. I'll keep you posted if I win the lottery or inherit it from someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment