IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

YOU BETTER "WATCH" OUT, YOU BETTER NOT CRY......

via: AcquiredMag

Not sure if y'all know?? but I'm a HUGE fan of watches. I don't like wearing jewelry, No Rings (except my wedding band) or Earrings. No Chains or bracelets. Just a nice Watch is more than enough. I personally own 5 watches and have become more interested in them. Bell & Ross is an amazing watch company that is very Unique and Original. Often Imitated, but NEVER duplicated!! You'll see many watches Copy or get inspirations from their Unique designs. I'm not gonna get into the history of the Co., but I will admit that I don't own a B&R watch. If I did buy 1, it would be this example right here!! Love it or Hate it?! This watch is absolutely beautiful.

"The Instrument BR Heritage is Bell & Ross's homage to the 1940s taking its inspiration from the styling and military instruments of that decade. The watch has sand colored, photoluminescent index marking and numerals and features a leather strap with a standard issue style print. Other specs include an automatic movement, fabric strap, and water resistance up to 100m"

No comments:

Post a Comment