IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NSW SPORTSWEAR ID ROYALE TOURNAMENT

via: SNEAKERNEWS

I know selection Sunday is coming up this weekend where we'll find out the teams who made the cut for March Madness aka NCAA tournament. Well nike came-up with something that will be just as exciting for sneakerheads. I wish I had known about this so i could have submitted my own Nike IDs that I have created in the past.

"With March Madness about to kick off, Nike iD is sponsoring a pretty cool tournament of their own. Both V.I.P.’s and regular Joe’s have submitted a ton of Nike iD concoctions at the 21 Mercer store in New York and at the Montalban in Los Angeles in what will become a East Coast vs. West Coast battle of the kicks. Starting tomorrow, 32 Nike iD sneakers designed by 16 V.I.P.’s and 16 lucky sneakerheads who’s designs were selected will begin to face-off in a bracket-style survival of the illest tournament. Designs will battle it out over the next five weeks, with the championship showdown going down on April 11th. You can begin checking the progress of the Nike iD Royale competition starting tomorrow with the announcement of the 32 finalists."


Below are some submissions of Nike IDs that will be in the tournament. may the best kicks win?!








No comments:

Post a Comment