IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

OMG!!! THESE ARE HIDEOUS!!


Via: SneakerNews

Thank God they are only making 29 pairs each!! I don't think they can even sell them. i would not tak them if they were given to me for free or as a gift. if I got any of these as a gift, I know that whoever gave them to me does not like me too much.....Hahaha!!!

All five pairs feature the inspiring creature’s ‘attributes’ imprinted inside the tongue, but apparently they share one common characteristic: scarcity. Set to drop Saturday, March 21, these are all limited to no more than 29 pairs each, with the Lizoid King only appearing 13 times. You probably have no shot of getting them in Hong Kong, so check eBay and other resellers starting this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment