IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

OKAY!! I GET THE IDEA ALREADY?! WHAT'S NEXT?.......SEGA GENESIS??


I'm NOT a huge fan of Video games!! I used to be when I was much younger. I'm way too busy to have any time to play games. The last video game console that I played was the Sega Genesis. I played Bulls vs. Lakers & Lakers vs. Celtics for hours @ a time (shout out to, Dj Quest, Bo, Allan, James, J-Flo, Jamison and Jaycee). I don't really pay attention to NEW video game consoles or the latest gaming trends. But 1nce you start using them as inspiration for sneaker designs, I can't help NOT noticing. Well guess what?? I'm still not a fan. Both examples above are kool and all, but they don't do it for me. Patent leather on the Playstation AF1s are not a good look (I still strongly believe that the only sneakers that should have patent on them is the Air jordan 11s or a tuxedo dress shoe), although the colorway is pretty DOPE!! The Wii Blazer (Blazers are 1 of the best sneakers of all time!! the silhouette is soooooo CLASSIC) is clean looking and would actually be a really cool shoe to have for the summer. But, I would still rather buy OG colorways of AT1s, AM1s, Am90s, AJs, Spiridons, Talarias, Air 180s, etc...... You get the picture!!!

Since I was a big fan of the Sega Genesis as a kid, I would still love to see what Nike would do with an SG inspired design?? Maybe use an old school model like Air Solo Flight, Son of Lava dome, Air Yewtah, Air Structure 3, Air Huarache Plus.....damn that would be awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment