IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FRESH WATER AIR MAX 95.....2 PAIRS PLEASE.

I'm so excited like the Pointer Sisters!!

WOW!! Now this is more like it. I’m surprised that this is not a JD sports Exclusive. It's about time we get some dopeness!! We (U.S./Canada) finally get some LOVE!! I need me 2 pairs pls.

via NICEKICKS.

The Nike Air Max 95 “Fresh Water” not only looks as good as its namesake, but also shares that same color with a certain “Kid” who happens to like wearing these colors (no I’m not referring to myself, but i will be copping).

These fresh kicks have started to arrive at retailers, so hit up your local dealer to check for availability.

1 comment:

  1. crazy i say!...can u get me a pir 10 1/2 plz..let me know bro!

    ReplyDelete