IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

JORDAN BRAND TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR THE SKETCHY CDPS!!

via:Hypebeast

This is an interesting look for for the AJ5s. Black 3M is seriously Sexy and Stealth-like. I was not a huge fan of the Green Bean 3M silver joints, but these are not too bad. But I can't get doen with the "Tickle-Me-Elmo" Red Joints that accompany this pack. Someone @ JB dropped the ball on the Red joints. As CB34 would say, "Turrible". I'd buy the pack, just to esell the Red and keep the Black 3M joints. I LOVE the shape of the 5s, but the clear outsole and Side-panel mesh turns soooooo yellow it looks like you stepped in Piss and it stained the Clear outsole. Oh well, I still Adore the 3M tongue.

"Switching it up textile wise, the kicks feature a 3M reflective upper complimented by black/red and white accenting. Of course what would a V model be without the translucent outsoles."

No comments:

Post a Comment