IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LIKE NU SHOOZ....."I CAN'T WAIT"



via:HYPEBEAST

I can't wait for this to drop. I use my shuffle all the time. Great for running and shooting hoops when you're all alone in the gym. This is perfect for people who are always in the gym. So sign me up for 1 of these since I think I lost my last shuffle.....DAMN!!! For more Images click here

"Likened to the member of the family nobody really cares about, like Macaulay Caulkin in Home Alone, Apple has quietly released a new version of their flash-based iPod Shuffle. The screen-less player is no frills, no gimmicks and just straight up shuffle. However this generation’s update has been officially deemed the current smallest music player on the market. However with no screen, Apple implement a new VoiceOver function which allows the player to tell you what song, artist and album are currently playing. Control is done via a headphone switch with an accessory also to release to allow 3rd party headphones. The 4GB verison will hold approximately 1,000 songs and have a suggested retail price of $79 USD."

No comments:

Post a Comment