IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

HODINKEE CUSTOMIZED ROLEX SUBMARINER.


Although this looks real kool and different, I don't think I would pay $2000-$4000 over the actual retail price of a Rolex Submariner SS with a Nylon Nato Band. I'd settle for the Original Bad Boy and leave these for the guys who want the same thing, but slightly different. Plus these look kinda bootleg a-la Canal Street in NYC. No watch afficianado would respect this on your wrist anyways. They would probably think it's cute like a G-shock. I would just save up a bit more and track down a SS Daytona with a white face. Which will eventually be my next Rolex purchase.


"Our good friends at Hodinkee give us a look at Project X's latest releases, two stunning "Double Red" Submariners complete with G10 Nato Straps and your choice of a DLC coated case or satin finished stainless steel. "

No comments:

Post a Comment