IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

SUPREME 2010 DENIER CORDURA 1000 BACKPACK.



I'm loving these new backpacks. I got my self the black colorway. It's my 2nd Supreme backpack. My first backpack was from 2007 and it's still in great shape considering all the travelling I've done with it.

"Some of you might already get bored with me talking about backpack all the time, but again, here’s another great backpack from New York based cult brand Supreme. The new collection which include overnight duffle bag and camera bag is named ‘1000 Denier Cordura’. This simple yet classic backpack come in three colours black, military green andearthy brown with a side-handle that sure can be really handy. The collection will be released in Supreme NY and LA stores on September 2nd, in Japan on September 4th and online September 9th."

No comments:

Post a Comment