IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

DARWEN: KAZUKI ADIDAS OBYO.




I'm loving this new pair of sneakers by Kazuki Kuraishi. His ObyO collection with Adidas is simply amazing. He pairs technical materials/ideas with functionality and ends up with superb, top quality products that would fit in every man's wardrobe. I'm a HUGE fan of the Kazuki ObyO collection. These Darwens look amazing and would love to get a pair when they drop. The Subtle details and muted colorway are a sure fire hit, especially with aging sneakerheads like myself. I know these are going to be really comfortable since they share the same Midsole/Outsole of the ZX700 boats released 3 years ago. I'm heading over to the Adidas Originals Montreal store and reserving my pair right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment