IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

SOPHNET X BARBOUR JACKET


I already own a Barbour waxed jacket and swear by them. I've had mine for over 5 years now and still rock it every fall and spring seasons. These will last you years and years, without ever going out of style. I really like the Camo lining and the Sophnet tag, but I'm sure it's gonna be over $400 for this jacket retail. Can't wait to see what this will go for in the after market.



Sophnet starts to roll out their first 11th anniversary collaborations and as expected they are high profile. First up is a jacket with Barbour. The Bedale jacket comes in the classic Barbour waxed cotton upper and features a desert camo lining, perfectly matching this season’s collection by Sophnet. The jacket will be released at Sophnet retailers on November 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment