IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

KAZUKI STRIKES AGAIN.

Mr. Kuraishi Kazuki brings some more goodness for us older sneaker heads. Adidas Originals ObyO collection by Kazuki is by far my favorite lines. The collection keeps getting stronger and keeps me wanting more. Kazuki takes older classic Midsoles/Outsoles from Iconic Adidas models and creates a fresh new silhouette or adds technical materials that maintain the sneakers functionality. The latest model is another sneaker that slowly becoming a favorite of mine. The Gigfel is a high top basketball sneaker that Kazuki has managed to transform into a daily wearer by adding fresh materials and muted colorways. The New Cardinal colorway is amazing, keeping it with earth tones and leather. Perfect for the Fall weather that's sure to get colder in the next few weeks. I'll definitely be buying these along with the new Darwen sneaker by Kazuki.

No comments:

Post a Comment