IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

THINGS I OWN. PT.1 - OFFICINE PANERAI LUMINOR DESTRO

So I decided to shed some light on some of the things that I own that bring me a great deal of satisfaction. There are a lot of different things that I fiend for on a daily, mostly things that are REALLY expensive, hard to find or just plain old good quality and design.

So I’ll start off with one of my Watches. It was gift from My Fiance, Rita (we are now happily married) and highly recommended by a good friend of mine Paysano!!! I got it from Chateau D’Ivoire in Montreal. So if your looking for a Kool/Expensive timepiece, go check them out.

OFFICINE PANERAI LUMINOR DESTRO (LEFT-HANDED WATCH)





#091 of 200 (only 200 made of this model every year)

Sapphire Crystal backing that exposes the Swiss Guts.






No comments:

Post a Comment