IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

BELL & ROSS KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS?!!!!





Although I really like the unique look of the B&R watches, I don't feel it would be a watch that I would wear. They look amazing and have a VERY unique look that would definitely stand out and get you noticed. I think that is why I would shy away from most B&R watches. I still admire the heavy military influence with the clean looks and the Quality movements and parts. If I had to choose between the 2 watches, I would take the 96 over the 97. I find the face on the 96 much more clean and simple while the 97's face is busy and kinda of cluttered. The power reserve actually eats into the 6th hour and the date kinda takes away from a clean looking face by being squished into the 3rd hour. Honestly, the 96 takes it hands down. Super-clean and effective. Limited to 500 pieces!! Wow!!

LH

"Beautiful new limited edition Bell & Ross releases, and a welcome change to their typically dark (black) colorways. The watch is limited to 500 units in each model, and is dedicated to elite fighting commando forces. Though you have to wonder what kind of commando force would bring a white watch on a clandestine rescue mission in the dark of night… seems that the big shiny white piece on your wrist would give you away pretty damn quickly. Still, it’s good for those R&R missions. While both have auto-mechanic movements, and a grey synthetic fabric strap, the dial on the 97 is more robust, featuring a power reserve feature and white date dial."

No comments:

Post a Comment