IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

AIR TRAINER 1 FLYWIRE FREE PACMAN




Nike delivers a knockout with this Sneaker & Jacket Combo. The current Best POUND 4 POUND boxer in the world gets his own sneaker and jacket courtesy of the Swoosh. I'm a huge fan of Air Trainer 1s and Flywire technology. Coupled with the fact that I'm a Big fan of Manny PacMan Pacquaio, I'm desperately looking for this sneaker and jacket combo. Limited to 200 pairs released, I doubt I will be able to track these down. Ebay is my best bet. Wish me luck!!!

"As the world’s current best pound for pound boxer prepares for his next bout on May 2nd, sneaker lovers should also be preparing for the release of a special shoe between him, Manny Pacquiao, and Nike. Pacquiao a Nike sponsored athlete, collaborated with the brand on a newly designer Air Trainer 1 in a White, Varsity Red, and Gold colorway that features his logo on the heel. The Air Trainer 1 is a new Cross Training shoe designed by the legendary Tinker Hatfield. Manny and his friends and family were given 100 pairs by Nike while the other 100 in existence will be sold at Niketown San Francisco and Las Vegas, UNDFTD Las Vegas, and Fatlace (San Francisco). The shoes will be released on Saturday, May 2nd, the same day as Pacquiao’s fight with Ricky Hatton. If you are worried that you won’t be able to get a pair of these shoes, a number of different Nike x Manny Pacquiao t-shirts are available now at select retailers in San Francisco and Los Angeles. via Wongs Bait Shop"

Sneakernews

No comments:

Post a Comment