IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

AIR YEEZY - THE LAST RELEASE!!





Hopefully these will be the last we see of the Yeezy's. Kinda sick of hearing and seeing these sneakers. Figured I would show some details of the last release. I would never wear these, even if I got these for free. But if I got a pair for free, I would definitely resell them real quick or donate them to Cirque de Soleil costume department. I would rather wear the Y-3 Hayworth 2 Mid by Yohji Yamamoto.

It's funny, cuz the Yeezy release dates have caused alot of HYPE and Hysteria for loads of people. But I can honestly say, the Supreme Bruin SB & UNDFTD Poorman Weapons releases were much more interesting to me and have rekindled my lust for sneakers. I'm still looking for a pair of the PMWs from UNDFTD X CONVERSE. If anyone has a pair of Sz.9, I'll buy them from you for a little over retail + shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment