IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PENNY HARDAWAY SUNS PE.






I've always liked Penny Hardaway. He starred on the Orlando Magic along with another Superstar "Shaquille O'neal" (you might have heard of him). They had a good run and almost made it to the NBA Championships with Nick Anderson, Dennis Scott, Horace Grant, Brian Shaw and Darrell Armstrong. They defeated MJ (wearing #45 and making his 1st comeback from retirement) and the mighty Bulls!!

Penny was often labelled as the Point Guard of the future. He was 6' 7", could handle the ball, pass and score. He played 7 years with the Magic and then played with My favorite team, the Phoenix Suns. I was NEVER a huge fan of the Penny 4s, but did play in the Penny 1,2 & 3s. I even bought a pair of Penny 1s for my Lil' Sis as a gift for always doing stuff for me. She made a contract and made me sign it. I still have it in my possession.....Now that's crazy. Lol!!!

Well even though I never liked the Penny 4s, I can always appreciate a pair of kicks in the SUNS colorway. These were never released and were a PE. Still really kool details and overall design of the shoe.

sneakernews

"If it’s your own signature shoe, can it still be a PE? The answer is that as long as the shoe is produced in a personalized colorway that isn’t released for retail, we guess it can. So is the case with this Air Penny IV that was made for Anfernee Hardaway during his stint with the Phoenix Suns. It’s a shame that Penny was always battling injuries in Phoenix or there may have been more demand for these to hit stores. Sadly, that will probably never happen, but this never worn deadstock model is available now in a size 15. If you are a Penny fan, an Air Penny IV fan, or you just think these kicks are sick, you can scoop them up from Osneaker. You can check out some detailed images of these rare stunners after the jump."

No comments:

Post a Comment