IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

YOU CAN STAY THE NIGHT!!!





This pair of AM90's can definitely stay the night and I'm not talking about sleeping on the couch either......if you know what I'm saying?!

Mesh Toebox, Speckled midsoles and a Wu-Tang-esque colorway. "Solid as a rock" like Ashford and Simpson. The only thing I'm not kool about is the Clear plastic on the midsole around the air bubble. but I can look past that.

"Here’s another release from Lance Armstrong’s impressive ‘Stages’ Collection for Nike. The Nike Air Max 90 LIVESTRONG LAF appears above in the colours you’d expect, black and yellow, plus a little white and grey thrown in to balance the shoe for everyday use. They feature the signature yellow ‘LIVESTRONG’ strip on the tongue tag and insole and a speckled midsole. Like all ‘Stages’ relaeses, proceeds from the sale of this pair will benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation in its fight to against cancer. Look for these sometime this month at select Nike Sportswear retailers"

Sneakernews

No comments:

Post a Comment