IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

ROLEX SUBMARINER A-LA HIROSHI FUJIWARA


WOW. I'm speechless. Not sure how I feel about this watch. I can totally appreciate the model chosen for this Fragment remix. I personally own a SS Subdate that has rarely left my wrist since the day I got it (2 days off my wrist so I can wear my Panerai with my suit). I really like the black PVD coating which gives it a stealth-like look. The Red dot second hand is a nice touch that complements the fragment marking on the face (not to mention the RED arrowhead on the bezel - VERY nice touch). I personally would have gone with the Dated Sub since it would not have made the watch face look more busy. The Date option would have been great since I often refer to my watch to verify the day's date.

After thinking about it further. I REALLY WANT THIS WATCH. I can't wait to see how it comes packaged?! Any other photos floating around??

1 comment: