IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ORAGE WEBSITE FEATURE.



So the Awesome crew over @ Orage have me on their website. They asked me a few questions about spinning records, sneakers and what "RESPECT THE REVOLUTION" means to me.

I have been working with Orage for the past 9-10 years. It started out with me playing the NSIA here in Montreal. Then playing thier sales meetings and parties. Next up was the SIA trade show in Las Vegas. And now I am playing for Orage @ the ISPO trade show in Munich (for the past 4 years). I have done some other kool events for them and continue to work with the OG Free-ski Brand out of Boucherville, Quebec.

If you're looking for something FRESH to wear on the Ski hill or on the Streets (like me), you should take a look @ Orage. They have super tech jackets and warm-as-f*ck stylin' coats that will help you stand out from the crowd. Great designs, materials and color ways that win awards and cult followers like myself. I rock loads of Orage jackets that have different styles and colors. Often grabbing people's attention, which leads them to ask "What kinda jacket is that??" Without fail!!

Honestly, do yourself a favor and checkout their 2009 winter line-up. You will not be disappointed. Trust me!!!


Checkout website feature HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment