IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

BELL & ROSS WATCHES FOR KIDS PT.2


Over the past couple of years, I have learned to appreciate a nice watch. I have always been someone who NEVER wore rings (except recently - my wedding band) or any other type of jewelry. So My watch is always something I admire and choose wisely. I own a few nice pieces, but B&R is NOT a watch I would consider wearing. Maybe it's because I don't have a military background or because of the odd square shape does not suit my style. I LOVE traditional watches with rich history and world class quality and design that stands the test of time. Unlike the latest watch offered by B&R.

This watch looks cheap and toy-like, something a kid/teenager would wear. Still haven't figured out why they (B&R) come out with these kind of watches (death from above). Maybe it's just me, but you would NEVER catch me wearing this kinda watch. Even if it's limited to 500 pieces.

What are your thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment