IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

THE, THE, THE.......KRANZ!!

Just wanna give my man Kranz some more shine on the blog. He's straight-up bringing me some niceness for the feet. So if you are a Sz. 10.5 or 11, swing by and maybe you can see something you like. Kranz is always @ the shop, hanging out on his Fixie and just talking about whatever. He's always got something to say and is never @ a loss for words. Kranz knows a lot about everything. Always insightful and willing to speak his mind. Some people would call him a "blabbermouth" or tell him "You talk too much!!". But I just like to call him what everyone else calls him....KRANZ!

Yo Kranz, if you're reading this, many thanks for the support. gotsole consignment was tailor-made for people like you. Btw, nice pose with your last drop-off.

Kranz posing like a "sneakerpimp" with his line-up of hotties!! I see them Air Structures on your feet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment