IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

IT WAS A GOOD DAY!! VOL.2.

"Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all
Which park, are y'all playin basketball?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Last week fuck around and got a triple double
Freaking niggaz every way like M.J.
I can't believe, today was a good day" - Ice Cube

So we had back 2 back sunny days in the MTL and I had to take advantage cuz we've been having some real shitty weather of late. So here we have another installment of "It Was A Good Day" - a day when I break out a fresh new pair of sneaks. Trust me, this will be happening a lot more often these days, especially if the weather co-operates.

Let me introduce.......NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE WOVEN CHUKKA.

"This Air Footscape Woven Chukka is a collaboration between Nike and Mix Martial Arts fighter Caol Uno. Uno is a decorated fighter from Japan who is known for his exquisite grappling ability. These simple, stylish and comfortable sneakers he collaborated on feature a suede weave instead of the nylon that is usually found on Nike’s woven models. They also boast a premium leather tongue, heel and eyelet. Nike pulled out all the stops for this collaboration model, and it shows."























No comments:

Post a Comment