IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Friday, July 31, 2009

I KNOW YOU GOTSOLE?! MY MAN SILA CHEA!!!

Just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Sila! He's a great guy who is always in good spirits and is always looking to help out others!! He definitely helped me out with the setting-up of the store. Shrink wrapping, pricing and stocking kicks.

Sila is always looking for the freshest sneaks!! Take a look @ his AM95 Slates. That's some serious Heat for the feet!! You can find him hanging @ the gotsole consignment shop helping out and just being himself. A seriously humble guy who doesn't say much, but is always listening. He's a former co-worker of Goodfoot MTL. It's an honor to know Sila and I'm happy to say he's an official "gotsole soledier". Oh btw, I see you in them AM95 slates!! You're welcome!!!




BRAND NEW AIR MAX 95 SLATES - courtesy of gotsole consignment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment