IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Monday, July 20, 2009

WANNA BE A GANGSTA??? SWOOSH LIFE?

This goes out to the wanna-be gangstas out there who are repping the swoosh?! Thug-life, a-la 2pac, is so not kool to draw inspiration from?!! If you were gonna do these, they should be on a cortez or maybe a OG sneaker that were rocked by West coast gang-bangers? Besides the fact that they are a dope colorway??? I'm gonna pass. What's next?? Notorious healthwalkers in all white?????

But I will say, I did copp 3 (actually 10 pairs) new models this past weekend. 1 pair of AM1 OG red/grey/white, 1 pair of AM1 Blue/Grey/White (both are quickstrikes) and 8 pairs of AJ True Blue 3's (international release only). Hit me up if you need a pair my fellow Americans.....I got you???

Sneakernews

1 comment:

  1. these are tough
    whats ur available size and price?!!

    -sheretha

    ReplyDelete