IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

NEW PANERAI LUMINOR MARINA 1950 3 DAYS AUTOMATIC TITANIO


Panerai makes amazing watches. I can attest to that since I own a PAM219 Destro. It's been almost 3 years since I've owned it and seems like everyday is a special occasion when I wear it. Mine is a manual wind watch with a Crystal Sapphire back that exposes it's incredible guts. Limited to 200 pieces a year, I have 091/200. I just recently switched to the rubber band and it's taken over #1 on my rotation of watches.

If I had an extra $8000 I would definitely consider buying the watch pictured above. Simply beautiful.

"This brute of a watch is a new version of Panerai's classic Marina diver ($8,000+) done up in a titanium case and bracelet that reduces the overall weight, but keeps the signature, brawny Luminor profile. The watch uses Panerai's in-house P.9000 automatic movement with 3 day power reserve and is water resistant to 300 meters. Available September."

No comments:

Post a Comment