IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

OMG.....YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.

I had to give my 2 cents in on this 1. NO-WAY JOSE!!!!!

Pictured below is the NEW Nike Air Max 1 womens (sneakernews dubbed it "UN-URAWA")

Pictured below is the Original Urawa Dragons Air Max 1.

^^^I'm an avid sneakernews reader. I check the site daily. But whoever wrote the above paragraph about this Women's AM1 is way off. I own the Urawa AM1 and it does not look anything like it @ all. Details are way off. The Red is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off. It's too light. The outsole on the OG Urawa is black not gummy. The air bubble on the OG is Green. The OG has a light grey mesh toe-box. The last eyelet on the top of the AM1 on the OG Urawa is Orange not Black. The tongue on the OG is RED felt/nubuck and not pinky mesh. And lastly, the OG Urawa used 2 different shades of RED on the upper.
So please do us a favor and Edit this post cuz it's really not Sneakernews worthy. At least take off the term "UN-UWARA" because it is nothing close to the Original Urawa Dragons Air Max 1. It's more like a NikeID that was inspired by the OG Urawa color way blocking, but the right colors were not available. Sorry to be so critical, but I can't stand it when people coin or name something that has Little resemblance to it's Original inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment