IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LUMINOX NAVY SEAL COLORMARK BLACKOUT

This is a little too rugged looking for me, but I can admire the Blackout effect on this watch. If I was the outdoorsy-type, then this would be right up my alley. If it's good enough for the Navy Seals, it will be more than enough for us city dwellers who are adventurous. Blue luminescent markers?? That must look real kool while diving underwater.

"When you picture Navy Seal gear, you imagine stealthy, black on black hardware that's both rugged and incredibly functional. The Luminox Colormark Blackout is just that, an all-terrain watch with special forces provenance. The Blackout is an update on the original style with black hardware throughout and blue luminescent markers"

No comments:

Post a Comment