IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

JAY-Z ROCKING THE LV X KANYE "DONS"

Here's J-hova rocking the LV x Kanye "Dons" kicks. I'm not a fan of the shoes, or Jay-Z's fits in this pic. I know he wears really nice suits from time to time and that he vocalized that he no longer wears jerseys cuz he's a more mature person and needs to look grown up. Plus making all that money, how else are people gonna take you seriously. WELL, this outfit is too funny, what's up with the extra long jeans that bunch up around the ankles?? And the tight cardigan with the white tee underneath?? Tight top.....loose & too long bottom. Not sure if Jay-Z dresses himself or if he's got a stylist?? But he needs to look in the mirror 1nce in a while and see that he looks ridiculous....just check the person's face in the top right corner?! I think the face says it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment