IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

IT WAS A GOOD DAY!! VOL.3.

"Drunk as hell but no throwing up
Half way home and my pager still blowing up
Today I didnt even have to use my a.k.
I got to say it was a good day." - Ice Cube

Let me introduce the.......NIKE AIR MAX 1 ATMOS VIOTECH.

This is 1 of my favorite air max 1 of all-time. Colorway is absolutely ridiculous. The only 1 thing I would change would have to be a mesh toe-box! And that's it.....wrap it up and "throw it in the bag" a-la fabolous and the Dream.

"This amazing colorway was first released and inspired by the ATMOS shop in Japan and made it to the USA as a Quickstrike release to a few small boutique shops. Released in limited amounts.



1 slight problem is the fact that the leather toe-box creases right out of the box. Not a good-look in my book!!! Damnit!






Gold Swoosh on the heels are super-duper gaudy......Bling Bling!!! This was 1nce a Holy grail of mine, but I've since been able to track down 2 pairs. 1 to rock and the other to STOCK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment