IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SNEAKERNEWS - WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY TOP 20.



So every now and then I post some sneakers, that I wear on a daily, on Sneakernews. They have this section on their site called "WDYWT"- What Did You Wear Today? Every week the compile the Top 20 entries and last week, I cracked the Top 20 twice. They receive over 120 entries every week (the numbers keep rising). It's nice to know that there are people who recognize and admire the sneakers that I wear. They don't call me KID K.I.C.K.S. for nothing. If you guys LOVE the sneakers you're wearing, you should post it on Sneakernews and show the world what's on your Feet.

Here are the 2 pairs that I rock in my rotation that made the top 20 from last week.

HAZE DUNK HIGH

ATMOS AIR MAX 95

No comments:

Post a Comment