IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

OAKLEY X STAPLE COLLABORATION

So here's a look at 2 brand new STPL X Oakley shades. First up is the "Radar" which looks to have a golf ball dimples on the frames. I'm an avid golfer so I can totally relate to these frames. Pretty cool idea to have that type of texture and feel on the frames. Solid color way on the Radar, kinda reminds me of Lemon (Lens) & Limes (End of the arms and the nose bridge clips). Not sure if these were designed for golf, but they definitely look the part. I actually wear a pair of Oakleys for golf. They help me see the golf course landscape/terrain better and also assists in watching the my balls trajectory and roll. These will be available sometime this Month @ Oakley flagship stores.





Here's the 2nd pair of shades that Staple helped design. It's got that Retro 80's looking design that was at the time coined as being "futuristic". Very 80's and Very Retro. 1984 to be exact. I can see Kanye rocking these BIG-TIME. Especially with it's pipe cleaner type frames. They remind me of Sesame street character "Big Bird". Like I said, Very 80's. These Eyeshades are kinda cool looking, but not sure if I can pull it off. Unless I start to dress like some dudes on Miami Vice. Well, everyone is rocking deck shoes nowadays, why not STPL Oakley Eyeshades. Extremely limited to 150 pieces globally.





No comments:

Post a Comment