IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Y-3 UPRIGHT LUGGAGE.


I like the fact that Adidas and Y-3 always look to do something stylish. Always looking to do something different, but making sure that it's practical, techy (apparently, the bag transforms and subtle. Let's not forget highly desirable. I know I would definitely want 1 as well as my brother who travels all over the world.

"While Y-3's Upright ($540) doesn't just look good in its sleek, black monolithic form it also provides for some really useful functionality. The killer feature of this bag is that the front detaches from the bag and acts as a backpack which is incredibly useful if you need another bag or if your luggage is slightly over the weight limit and you want to escape the charges."

No comments:

Post a Comment