IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 2010 NATIONAL COLLEGIATE CHAMPS.

This past weekend I was in Indianapolis for the NCAA 2010 Mens Basketball Final Four and Championship game. It was definitely 1 of my most Memorable sporting event trips. As most of you know, I'm a HUGE basketball fan. I travel all over to watch NBA or College games.

The Championship game between Duke and Butler was 1 of the best NCAA finals game in recent memory. I was witness to an Instant classic that will be played on ESPN classics in the near future. I would highly recommend anyone who is a basketball fiend to attend a Final 4. The experience unlike any other. I've been 2 an NBA All-star weekend hosted in Phoenix Suns (which is my favorite team.) and it still can't compare. I want to take the time to Thank my Brothers Lynn and Steve Bussell for inviting me. Houston for the 2011 NCAA Final 4???

Here are a few pictures of the Championship game.






I'll post more photos in another post that covers my trip 2 INDY for the Final Four and Championship weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment