IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I AM LUCKY AND PROUD....ORAGE!!

I consider myself VERY lucky. I have the best Wife in the world. I have the cutest dog in the world, Magnum. My Family is really close and supportive. I have a dream job/career as a DJ. I have a HUGE sneaker collection that makes me really proud and happy @ the same time (over 400 + pairs). I am also VERY lucky to be the Official Orage DJ.

I get to travel with the Orage team and play some of the Orage events and trade shows. I have played in Las Vegas, Mammoth, Oslo and Munich. Some of the best gigs and times I've ever had. I also happen to get some real kool Orage gear that is perfect for our harsh Montreal winters. I'm a HUGE fan of their jackets, sweaters and accessories. The jackets are made with superior designs (cutting edge) and technical materials (industry leading) that stand-up to the Top Free skiers in the world. Orage jackets withstand harsh winter climates and rough and tough Free Ski riders.

Admittedly, I do not ski. But I do need to stay warm and protected during our VERY cold winters. Orage helps me get through it all in comfort and total warmth. Every year Orage gives me gear to rock and I am truly grateful. Here's some photos of the Awesome gear that I received.

Many thanks to the Orage crew for all the LOVE!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment