IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

BREITLING RAVEN SPECIAL EDITION



Breitling is known to make quality timepieces that warrant attention and desire. These Raven Special Edition watches are no exception. The Airwolf and Skyracer are 2 popular models that are considered classics. I really like the Rubber bands and the Stealth-like look to them. The Black bezels and black molded pushpieces add a bad-boy look to the watches. The only thing thta bothers me are the busy faces on the watches. The Faces look quite crowded and are sometimes hard on the eyes, but @ least it all goes well together with the white-black uniform look. I guess Breitling is keeping it true to it's heritage and making timepieces that are geared for pilots and people who work in aviation industry.

Acquire

No comments:

Post a Comment