IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2011 PORSCHE GT2 RS.


Wow! This is my dream car. If I had all the money in the world, I would make this my daily driver and take it on the track on weekends. I've always wanted a porsche since I was in High School. The FASTEST street legal Porsche ever.

"Continuing their pursuit of racing perfection, Porsche has unveiled their 2011 GT2 RS ($245,000), an asphalt eating monster that is even faster and lighter for the new model year. 620 horses brings the car from a standstill to hyperdrive with a 0-60 time of 3.4 seconds all the way to a top speed of 205 mph. That kind of power took the new GT2 around the legendary Nürburgring in seven minutes and eighteen seconds, making it the fastest street legal Porsche ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment