IT'S THE BOY WONDER......KID K.I.C.K.S.

YOU KNOW I GOTSOLE!!!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ADIDAS X NEIGHBORHOOD WATERPROOF PEACOAT.


You know I absolutely LOVE technical pieces that change/update classic staple pieces that should be in everyone's closet. A Peacoat is a great example of a classic jacket that every man should own. Well this AWESOME piece by Neighborhood is exactly that. Classic Peacoat with new Technology (Taped Seams, Diaplex waterproofing) that performs and changes the look of your everyday, run or the mill Peacoat. Warning, this jacket will break the bank, but it's worth every penny. I reserved mine @ the Montreal Adidas Original store. Available in 2 colors, Black and Navy. I opted for the Navy since it's the OG color that is chosen and issued by most Naval Academies around the world. I will give an in depth look @ this jacket when I get it. Stay tuned.

Checkout DJ Neil Armstrong rocking the Peacoat @ the RANSOM X ADIDAS Launch party.

No comments:

Post a Comment